Singapore is considered as one of thetop destinations in Asia not only in terms of tourism but also in terms of quality education. Singapore is a popular choice among many Indian students for a variety of reasons. The country is also famous for various transfer and pathway programs and students have the opportunity to transfer to universities in UK, Australia and US.
Singapore provides an affordable fee structure and low cost of living as compared to other developed countries. Apart from this, it is also considered as a global business hub thus allowing international students the needed exposure.
List of tie up Institutes:
- S P Jain School of Global Management
- SIM Global Education and SIM International Academy, Singapore
- Curtin University of Technology, Singapore (Curtin, Singapore)
- James Cook University (JCU)
- Management Development Institute of Singapore (MDIS)
- PSB Academy
- EASB- East Asia Institute of Management, Singapore
- Kaplan Higher Education Academy (KHEA)
- Nanyang Institute of Management
- Dimensions International College, Singapore
- London School of Business and Finance
- HTMi Hotel and Tourism Management Institute Pte. Ltd.
Contact us for more details